In the future, develop your patterns digitally with the help of the CAD software GRAFIS efficiently and sustainably.
Invest in your future!
Our new CAD course in the blended learning concept.
We combine the advantages of face-to-face and virtual teaching
- Working with interactive basic blocks
- Creation of patterns in standard ready-to-wear sizes and in individual customer sizes
- Developing model variants using the various design tools
- Creation of production-ready patterns
- Total 41 lessons of guided instruction
- 3 dates of classroom training (8 lessons each)
- 4 dates of virtual lessons (4 lessons each)
- Per participant additional 1 lesson individual training
- Self-study approx. 30 lessons
You work on your own laptop and thus have access to your exercise data at any time.
- The course dates for 2022 will be announced here as soon as possible.
- Classroom attendance: 08:45 – 16:15 – incl. Breaks
- Online classes: 08:45 – 12:00 – incl. Breaks
Cost: Fr. 1’850.00 excl. VAT.
incl. Documentation and break refreshments (face-to-face classes)
If you are interested or have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us,
Phone: 062 751 26 01 or e-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org